Thermal Break Aluminum Windows (copy)
Features and Benefits:
- U-Factor .46 / SHGC .36
- H-C35 Commercial Rated Performance
- Heavy .062 aluminum extrusion with structural thermal barrier for maximum strength and insulation.
- Double Fin Seal weather-stripping for minimum air infiltration even during extreme cold when most weather-stripping fail.
- Standard double strength glass with 1/2 inch spacer bar for twice the dead air space of most insulation windows.
- Polyurethane thermal breaks in all frame and sash components to minimize heat and cold transfer.
- Large bulb seal for sure sealing under all weather conditions.
- Bottom sash tilts for easy cleaning - (see picture above)
- Half screen removes to the inside
- Maintenance free baked enamel finish
- Available Low-E and tinted glass for improved thermal performance
- Colonial lite grids available for custom appearance
- Custom built to exact specifications
- Optional SNAP-ON fin