An insulating window must be a performer.
The proven perfomance of this window leads the industry. But, that's just the beginning.
A good quality window will require little maintenance.
Every component of this window has been carefully designed to be durable and maintenance free, from the 6063 T6 extruded aluminum to the strong zinc die-cast latches.
Since insulating windows become a permanent addition, they should not detract from the beauty of your home.
Homeowners tell us that the attractive offset type window frame adds unmatched beauty you can be proud of.
All of these superior qualities add up to the insulating value you need today:
- Projected frame design adds air space for better insulation
- Geon vinyl thermal barrier insures positive seal and insulation between prime and insulating windows
- Marine-type glazing wraps around glass to reduce breakage and air infiltration
- Quality extruded glass frames for added strength and long life
- Poly pile weather-strip offers superior seal combined with long life
- Heavy-duty extruded center bar adds strength and insured proper sash operation
Airtite Storm Doors
Storm doors are an effective way to save energy and add protection to your home. By installing a storm door, your entrance can be protected from inclement weather while allowing ventilation. In addition, insects are kept out and outdoor visibility is enhanced.
- ALL DOORS: 1 1/4" Thick, 3" Wide Extruded Aluminum Frame
- REINFORCED MITERED CORNERS: Zinc-Plated, Heavy-duty Steel Gussets to assure long lasting durability
- TEMPERED SAFETY GLASS: High Quality Glass Inserts, Available in Clear, Bronze, Grey, or Sunglas®
- MARINE GLAZING: Wrap-around vinyl that actually cushions the glass panel while assuring a water tight seal
- SILL EXPANDER w/BOTTOM SWEEP: Adjustable aluminum channel with vinyl weatherstrip blade that conforms to a tight seal between the threshold and door
- FIBERGLASS SCREEN IS STANDARD: Fiberglass screen will resume its natural shape after being pushed or hit - (an Aluminum screen is available)
- PREHINGED TO HEAVY-DUTY MAIN FRAME: Four concealed hinges, attached to a heavy-duty Z-Bar frame, designed for smooth and quiet operation on spring suspended steel pins and OILITE® Bronze Bushings
- BUILT-IN TOP DRIP CAP: Designed to channel water away from the door opening
Storm Windows and Doors For Texas
Our Abilene location is here to serve you throughout the state of Texas!
Call Us Today!
We specialize in wholesale window and door sales for the state of Texas.
We're looking forward to serving you!