5500 Series - Casement Windows
Features and Benefits:
- U-Factor .28 / SHGC .22
- Maintenance free vinyl will not blister, corrode, flake, peel or rot and does not require painting.
- Fusion welded frame and sash construction provide superior strength and durability.
- Our multi-chambered profile design provides greater thermal efficiencies and structural performance while acting to reduce sound transmission.
- Integral vinyl interlock with dual weatherstripping minimizes air filtration.
- Flush mount tilt latches on the operating sash provide smooth operation and clean interior appearance.
- Integral vinyl lift rail for smooth fingertip operation.
- 3/4" insulated glass units manufactured with "edge tech" technology provide optimal thermal performance.
- Colonial grids option are available in a number of configurations and are color matched to the vinyl.
- A constant force balance sysem provides smooth operation and ensures trouble free operation.
- Aluminum reinforcing in the meeting rails provide greater strength and durability.
- Equal glass size permits symmetrical grid alignment and clean sight lines.
- Sloped still and grade "50" performance provide superior water run-off.
- Screens are available on all operating windows.
- Full weatherstripping protects against wind, rain, dust and noise.
- Pre-punched integral vinyl nail fins allows for fast and easy installation.
- Colors: White, Tan, Clay.